Past Honours Students
- Genevieve Beecham - A system-based analysis of shrub and grazing effects on ecosystem function
- Gabriella Radnan - Does the morphology of animal foraging pits affect secondary seed dispersal by ants?
- Kimberley Howard - Plant-plant interactions in an arid shrubland: the role of shrubs as facilitators
- Adam Birnbaum - Does the mechanical destruction of rabbit warrens restore ecosystem function in a semi-degraded woodland?
- Vanessa Wong - The effect of tree health on soil physical and chemical properties in Kyeamba valley NSW.
McLeod - Spatial distribution of organic carbon in relation to
rangeland condition in a perennial Australian grassland.
- Hamish Tucker - The role of isolated woodland trees in soil water relations.
Goodwin - Diversity of cyanobacteria in semi-aroid biological soil
crusts in NSW Australia: impact of sheep grazing.
- Helen Woods - An assessment of biodiversity of tree plantings in the Yomba Valley, NSW.
Schabel - A comparison of vegetation attributes between road reserves
and adjoining agricultural paddocks in box woodlands of eastern
- Melissa Stafford - A quantitative
assessment of the soil and vegetation patterns at ‘Zara’: a sandhill
remnant on the riverine plain.
- Carly Constantinides - Mechanically ripped warrens of the European rabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus L.): an assessment of the soil, vegetation and active soil sandbank in the semi-arid woodlands of western NSW.
- Robyn Simpson - Warrens of the of the European rabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus L.): their effects on soils and vegetation in the semi-arid woodlands of eastern NSW.
- Will Cuddy - The distribution and floristics of non-vascular soil crusts in the box woodlands of the inland slope of NSW.
- Niki Huang - Interrelationships between burrowing animals and arid landscapes.
- Anna Mensinga - The impact of echidna (Tachyglossus aculeatus) foraging pits on ecosystem processes.
- Jamie Turner - The effects of European rabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus
L.) disturbance on invertebrate assemblages, with a focus on ants, at
Fowlers Gap in the semi-arid zone of northwestern NSW.
- Adam Vine - Busting the bunnies: an assessment of integrated rabbit control techniques in semiarid central NSW
- Julien Reyes - Seasonal and spatial distribution of the funnel ant (Aphaenogaster barbigula) in a semi-arid woodland